Anatomy poster - The muscular system EA5
Anatomy poster - The muscular system EA5
I ANATOMY PRESENTS:
After more than 1 year of intense work and significantly longer preparation time, it is a great honor to be able to present a completely new version of the muscle poster, which shows all the muscles in the human body. There have been several older muscle posters for many years - but none that in any way resemble this one.
Our version of the muscle poster is original with illustrations prepared by our experienced illustrators. The poster is based on 3 cornerstones:
- Pedagogy in every detail - to create the most motivating learning and/or repetition
- Highest professional correctness - in order to comply with the highest professional requirements
- Aesthetics in the form of expression - to arouse the greatest possible curiosity and enthusiasm
Our intention is for the poster to replace the existing posters of the muscular system, which in our opinion are unpedagogical, professionally inadequate and outdated.
NB: See a comparison of our new muscle poster and the best-selling older one in the pictures on the left.
The poster is aimed at anyone who wants the most learner-friendly, professionally correct and eye-catching overview of the skeletal muscles in the human body.
It is particularly targeted at all types of anatomy students, all anatomy teachers and all therapists who work with the body's muscles and/or the musculoskeletal system as a whole.
The poster measures 100 x 70 cm and is printed in Denmark on quality paper, which is particularly suitable for framing in a physical frame.
During production, the poster is rolled up and shipped in a solid cardboard tube.
A gray color can be seen along all 4 edges of the front of the poster (see the pictures on the left). If the poster is hung on a wall without a physical frame, the gray color therefore appears as a frame around the poster.
Physical frame not included.
The 5 most important features of the muscle poster that distinguish it from existing muscle posters on the market:
1) All muscles in the human body can be grouped, which is important when learning and remembering them. On our poster, they are all grouped logically, so that there is no doubt to which muscle group each individual muscle belongs. Examples of these muscle groups are the masticatory muscles of the jaw, the neck muscle groups and the thigh muscle groups. The muscle groupings on the poster are completely identical to the muscle groupings in the textbooks used at medical schools in Denmark.
On older existing muscle posters, the muscles are not grouped and, for example, you cannot see that the brachioradialis muscle belongs to the extensor muscles of the forearm.
2) In many places on the poster, the muscles are also named and illustrated in their layers or so-called lodges. As an example, you can easily and quickly see the division of the neck muscles into layers (the superficial, the suprahyoid, the infrahyoid, the deep and the scalene muscles).
On older existing muscle plaques, layering is not seen.
3) A logical and educational learning system based on colors, precise numbering and visual aids makes it easy and quick to identify each individual muscle group with its different muscles as well as the display of these muscles on the poster's illustrations.
On older existing muscle posters, the muscles and their names are shown randomly using visually disturbing lines and often mixed up, which for example makes it very difficult to identify the 4 paired masticatory muscles easily and quickly. This means that efforts to identify all these masticatory muscles can take the form of "looking for a needle in a haystack".
4) Clinical details are included on the poster, such as, for example, in which directions the eye muscles move the eyeball, conditions in the rectus sheath regarding linea arcuata, the inguinal canal in men, the rotator cuff in the shoulder, vessels and nerves around the shoulder, hip and buttocks region and what functions the muscles in the throat have (e.g. tension and relaxation of the vocal cords).
On older existing muscle posters, clinical details are not seen.
5) Naming of muscles is written in pure Latin, and all headings include Danish designations. Furthermore, explanatory text is written in Danish.
On older existing muscle posters, Danish words are not seen at all.
Read more about variants
Read more about variants
Paper - suitable for framing. We have custom-made frames for this variant, while stocks last.
Hard plastic with ring holes - means an approx. 2 mm thick plastic on which the motifs are printed. This variant cannot be rolled, but instead hangs nicely on the wall without undulating. There are two ring holes in the top for hanging. The dimensions are 51x66 cm.
3D relief plastic print with a ring hole - is a thinner plastic on which the motifs are printed. Next, the plastic is shaped so that differences in depth appear on the motifs. Eg. all the subjects are lifted from the white background and superficial muscles are lifted more than deeper ones. The poster cannot be rolled up and hangs neatly on the wall. There is a central ring hole in the top for hanging. The dimensions are 45x68.5 cm.
2nd edition thin lamination with ring holes - This version was published in 2023 and includes minor changes in the expression of the motifs, where in particular the face has been changed and the font on the title. The poster is thinly laminated on both sides (without border) and can therefore be rolled up easily. The poster often has to be rolled in the opposite direction to hang flat on the wall. There are ring holes in the top for hanging. The dimensions are 51x66 cm.
- Payment via EAN, Credit card, Invoice
- Fast delivery of stock items
- 14 day refund policy
- eAnatomi has been around since 2004.
- Own warehouse in Glostrup
- Danish company founded and owned by Christian Birksø
As one of the very few Anatomical Design Studios in the world, we do more than just provide ready made products. We also give you the possibility of customizing our original work to make it fit your style and brand and language.
From pharmaceutical promotion and Interior Design of one or multiple clinics to decoration of whole University anatomy departments we offer a custom solution for all.
International shippingRead more about shipping
We ship our product to most countries in the world and have dealers in certain countries for local distribution.
No Risk PurchasingRead more about our refund policy
" We are confident that you will appreciate our products and what they can do for your learning and teaching environment. However, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, we offer a full refund guarantee - no questions asked."
Christian Birksoe, CEO of eAnatomi and Anatomic Aesthetics